By accessing and by using our Services and sites, each User agrees to be bound by this Policy. This Policy may be updated by BridgePoint from time to time by posting a new version on our site. It is our practice to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page with a notice that this Policy has been updated on our site. Use of any of the sites and our Services following such changes will be deemed acceptance of such changes. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of this Policy (see Last Updated Date below). You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand our current Policy.
BridgePoint offers accounts to subscribers which can be any legal entity who has either signed a customer agreement with BridgePoint, or executed a paid subscription through the Service Website. An individual is only permitted to access and use the Services if he/she is provided access to the Services by or as a Subscriber. Each individual user shall be known as an “Individual User” (collectively within a customer as “Users” or individually as “User.)
The Policy applies regardless of (a) User’s method of access (i.e. computer browser, Outlook application, iPhone, etc.), or (b) whether User is a customer or an Individual User. Our sites are operated in the United States, please be on notice that any information you provide to us or your use of the sites is transferred to and through the United States. Your use of the site(s) is your consent to such transfer and consent and awareness that the United States may not provide the same protections or level of such as laws, codes and/or regulations in other countries. Our sites may contain links to other sites operated by third parties. We do not exercise control over the sites displayed as search results or links from within our various Services and these other sites may place their own files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. We strongly encourage you to read the privacy policies of those other sites to learn how they collect, share and secure your information.
- Information We May Collect and How We Collect It
User retains ownership rights in any content, data, or other such materials User uploads or otherwise actively provides to BridgePoint through the sites (the “Content”); provided, however, that User grants to BridgePoint (and its employees, agents, successors, and assigns) a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, fully-paid license to use such Content in any manner reasonably necessary for BridgePoint to operate the site and to provide the Services in connection with the sites.
We may collect several types of information from and about individuals who access and use our Services and sites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as information directly connected to your name, such as e-mail address (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as search queries, and/or;
- about your internet connection, internet service provider, the equipment you use to access our Services and sites, usage details and other similar information.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, including information you provide for the purpose of registering with us (such as via a Customer Information Form, user-created username and email address), or in the event of any purpose to send or ship anything to you (such as your name and address); and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. In addition to the information above, we may collect additional information through the Services and sites including:
- From records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- From details and information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to the Services and sites.
As you navigate through and interact with our site and the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and other resources that you access and use on the site; and/or
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information or may be maintained or associated with Personal Information we collect in other ways.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present, administer, and improve the site (along with your browsing experience) and its contents to you;
- To enable your use of the Services available on the site;
- To provide you with customer service, notices about any orders, inform you of or changes to or new services, products or provide other information we need to communicate to you or that you have requested;
- To send you billing and collection information along with general communications and periodic emails in response to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests, inquiries and complaints;
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose with your consent
- Who We May Disclose Your Information To
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use only as necessary to deliver our Services and in all instances such third parties are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only as necessary to deliver our Services;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about the site and our users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it or any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; and/or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To the extent we are required to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights and to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other any agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BridgePoint, our customers, or others, for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as processing merchandise payment.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Users of our site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us, in writing, as specified below in the Section entitle, General Contact Information.
BridgePoint will not sell, share, or rent User’s content to others unless such sale, rent, or use is explicitly stated in this Policy or in User’s customer information with BridgePoint.
BridgePoint may automatically collect information about User’s computer or internet access, such as IP address, web browser, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, and User’s usage of our sites and applications. All of the foregoing types of information will be collectively referred to as “User Information”, and BridgePoint may use such User Information in connection with the operation of BridgePoint’s Services and/or User’s use of them or the sites, and otherwise in connection with BridgePoint’s business operations. BridgePoint may use the User Information to better understand and market to BridgePoint’s customers and site users, individually and in the aggregate (i.e. for product and service development, for sales and marketing purposes). BridgePoint may share this User Information with third parties who are working with BridgePoint to identify, develop, and/or offer products and services which may be of interest to User, but will not otherwise sell or rent such User Information to unrelated third parties or otherwise give such User Information to third parties for their use unconnected with a use by or for BridgePoint.
Please note that when invitations are sent to other individuals via our Services, that person may have access to User’s email address and/or other contact information shared in such invitation.
- Data Security and How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented and adopted appropriate commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your Personal Information against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any Personal Information or payment-related information exchanged will be protected using encrypted, protected with digital signatures, and transported over an SSL secured communication channel.
- Compliance and Related Information Regarding Minors
No one under the age of 13 may provide any Personal Information to our site(s) and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 (or 18 without parental/guardian consent). If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any Personal Information on our sites or provide any information to us about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 (or under the age of 18 without parental/guardian consent), we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 13 (or 18 without parental/guardian consent), please contact use at our contact information specified below.
- Additional Users
When a customer requests that an individual be given access to customer’s account, BridgePoint shall send the potential Individual User an invitation to register to access the site. By requesting that access be given to an Individual User, customer represents and warrants to BridgePoint that customer has an existing business relationship with such additional user sufficient to avoid liability under any law that applies to unsolicited email. Customer will be deemed to be the sender of any such email (or other electronic communication) and BridgePoint will be deemed to merely be a service provider facilitating Customer’s sending of the email (or other electronic communication).
- Email Communications
BridgePoint may periodically communicate with User via email for the limited purposes of verifying password and user name information, or to provide updates, service announcements, administrative messages, and/or other important information about the operation of the Services. These emails are tied to the Services and only contain important information about the Services or User’s use thereof. Such communications can only be unsubscribed from by cancelling or deactivating User’s account.
- Correcting or Updating Personal Information
If User’s Personal Information changes, or if User has a reason to believe that User’s Personal Information maintained by BridgePoint is incorrect, User may contact BridgePoint and BridgePoint will accommodate such reasonable requests for such changes.
BridgePoint will use commercially reasonable efforts to timely make any changes request by Users. Many such changes are accomplished using batch processing (i.e. collecting a number of similar change requests and making all such changes at once), so the changes may not be immediately effective but may take thirty (30) days or longer. If User requires an immediate change to User’s Personal Information and User is unable to make such a change using the available site resources, please contact BridgePoint at 877-869-2174 or by submitting a helpdesk ticket at email@example.com
- Information about Unsubscribing and Opting Out
A User may deactivate their account at any time by contacting BridgePoint at 877-869-2174 or by submitting a helpdesk ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about User’s privacy rights, please contact BridgePoint at 877-869-2174 or by submitting a helpdesk ticket at email@example.com. Please note, it may not be possible for User to opt out of receiving certain communications (such as those related to User’s account information or system status) or to halt the sharing of certain information; User’s only option will be to terminate User’s account.
- General Contact Information
In the event that a User feels that BridgePoint is not abiding by this Policy or a User has any questions regarding this Policy, User may contact BridgePoint at: 877-869-2174 or by submitting a helpdesk ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.